When we watched the film “the sneeze” I expected it to drone on for about a half hour, not knowing what to expect I was fooled when he sneezed and then the film was over. To say the least that film was hilarious. The film I liked the most however was the film that had all the weird colors and was based in Reno. This film was interesting because it had a plot line, but to me it was more about the colors. My favorite part of this film was when the narrator was talking about the heat and the lawn tractor drives by and the dust behind him looks like fire, because of the odd color usage. I also enjoyed how he put the mountain scene in the film, and casually caught the guy walking and nonchalantly the narrator talked about him for a short while. This was a good class and I learned a lot about different kinds of film and understand them enough to gain the meaning of the films.
Nick Stoehr
sec 804
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment